Viewing: Notes » Info.
(2 minute read.)
What, how, and why. Etcetera.
With any business there's always useful-to-know things which don't get fully covered in the main flow, and for which another mention along with some elaboration and explanation is helpful.
And as our what-how-why isn't always business-as-usual, some additional clarification is probably wise.
So, with an informal tone, that's what we'll do here… adding detail and perspective to what we're doing.
Additionally, we'll anticipate potential questions and answer them before they're asked, along with mentioning other appropriate points.
Some stuff will appear here before being added to the main pages of the site.
- We'll try to keep 'em short, but to help reduce potential misunderstanding we'd rather say too much than too little… so it may get a little chatty at times. (Those who're disinterested can simply stop reading, which is probably better than having someone else still wondering.)
- Likely it'll not all be relevant, at times inappropriately raising and/or dwelling on relatively inconsequential issues. And we'll probably forget to mention something pertinent, so if you've questions please ask.
- They won't be regular; this isn't a blog where we're trying to develop an audience by providing a daily dose for feedback and comment, so we'll add stuff as it arises (often a few at a time).
There's some scene-setting stuff which should be here sooner rather than later… and so we'll get that sorted before attracting visitors, rather than simply having a 'coming soon… sign-up for updates' minimal page.
- Initially much of it will be oriented toward prospective partners and associates, show hosts/guests, and advertisers.
- Then the focus will shift to 'newsier' stuff.
As a key element of being authentic and open, we're ok that some of what's here could reasonably be considered commercially-sensitive, outlining our behind-the-scenes thinking and the underlying reasoning to things.
Although much of it could be communicated privately, we'd rather have it more widely available.
Whatever. None of this is intended to be of Moses-and-stone significance, and simply covers useful-to-know stuff that may not readily fit elsewhere, and about which we've already been asked or are likely to be.
So, read 'em if you want and don't if you don't… it's just perspective-setting info on what we're doing.
NEXT: Remake, remodel.
ARCHIVE: View all (97) »
Never miss a Note… get updates by email or rss.