Viewing: Notes » 15/30.
(1 minute read.)
Honk #2 & 3 deals.
'Money, honey.' explained how we'd fund initial development of Honk #2 and #3 channels by pre-sale of show-slots at a substantial discount.
And, with a 'you'll have to wait a bit' message, example options are included in stuff to buy.
You can buy now, but you'll need to wait a bit before you're on air. (This is to provide the time to prepare a full schedule of content… the channels will 'go live' in the next month-or three/six). Hence the discounted pricing.
I'm not altogether happy about the vague manner of this… that we're offering-for-sale something with such a lead-time (and indefinite, non-fixed, date).
But rather than cash-grab, it's more of an express-your-interest thing.
Anyway, let's get into the numbers, with a simple and inexpensive offer.
Standard show-length is 15 or 30 minutes.
- A 15-minute show is $25 (as low as $12.50 with discounts).
- A 30-minute show is $50 (as low as $25 with discounts).
- A single 15-minute show is $25.
- Buy ten of 'em and the per-show price drops to $15.
- And if you want a show-per-day, Monday-Friday for a month, then that price drops again to just $12.50.
For the 30-minute shows, just double these prices.
- A single 30-minute show is $50.
- Buy ten of 'em and the per-show price drops to $30.
- And if you want a show-per-day, Monday-Friday for a month, then that price drops again to just $25.
NEXT: 'Come, all ye...'
PREVIOUS: Ad deals.
ARCHIVE: View all (97) »
Never miss a Note… get updates by email or rss.