Simple. Inexpensive. Effective.
Host your own show.
If you're in business, you can have your own on-air show(s).
(continued... page 2 of 4)
With one-off and regular shows, lengths varying from a minute to an hour, a variety of content formats and geographic territories… there's a lot of flexibility.
- Channel and geographic territory.
- Show length: 15-, 30- or 60-minutes.
- (1-to-5-minute mini-shows also available, ask.)
- A preferred day/time-slot (if available).
- Whether your shows are aired quickly or slowly (a week, a month, etcetera).
Shows are available as…
- Blocks of 5/10.
- A monthly option (one show a day, Monday-Friday, for a month).
- After broadcast, shows are available for on-demand listening.
- Individual shows can optionally be re-broadcast (as repeats, at lower cost).
We provide the creative and tech support to make things work, whether you're experienced or totally new to this, including…
- Content… talk and music.
- 'You're listening to… [person/show name]' audio idents.
- A show-host page/microsite with info about yourself and your show(s).
- And, of course, airtime.
If you want intro/outro music, extra idents, etcetera, we'll do that for whatever it costs us (we don't need or want to make a profit on it).